Xeorizer Updated to Xero API V2.06
Monday, February 14, 2011 at 12:36PM
Wayne Robinson in programming, programming, ruby, xero
Well, that was quicker than I expected.
Xeroizer has now been updated to support the Xero API V2.06 including:
- Manual journal create/update/view (can only create draft invoices for now)
- Inventory items create/update/view
- Invoice line items can now be specified with the item_code which uses defaults for the item from Xero
- PDF versions of invoices and credit notes can be retrieved with the Invoice#pdf([filename]) method
- Payments can now have a reference specified on creation.
As always, remember this library is still only alpha-quality, so please make sure to test, test, test.
Article originally appeared on Wayne Robinson's Blog (http://wayne-robinson.com/).
See website for complete article licensing information.